Improving and preserving the exceptional design of buildings, streetscapes and green spaces enhances the city environments we inhabit every day.
Aims and Objectives
- The preservation, development & improvement of general public amenities of historic interest & promote co-operation in the achievement of these objectives.
- Public Interest in & care for the beauty, history & character of the city of Timaru, & its rural surroundings.
- High standards in architecture, building and town planning.
- Knowledge of and interest in the objects of the Trust, by means of lectures, meetings & other publicity.
- Make submissions to the Timaru District Council for various plans and other civic projects.
- Preserve our special charity status